MY TOP 3 TRAVEL BUCKET LIST



I once came across this travel qoute "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page!" .. I thought to myself "wow,this means I have only read one page,did I even finish it,because really the only travel I have ever done was a few episodes across the border to my neighbor-country.......needless to say I have "travelled"  far and beyond through my imagination.

Every time I think of my lack of travel I draw my comfort from Albert Einstein's qoute;"Imagination is the preview of life's coming attractions", and i imagine some more.......Through social media, television and the internet I have mentally glimpsed places that speak to my soul,places that I would like to travel to some day, physically this time, and here are my top 3:

MARRAKECH,MOROCCO

Everything about this city fascinate me, the picturesque architecture, the amazing crafts of baskets,the bustling markets filled with colourful spices,that I could almost smell trough the optics, the vibrant traditional textiles,the breathtaking sand dunes surrounding the city and many more prospects of the city.I love the whole aesthetic of this city.There is nothing I want more than to explore the city souks/markets, taste and feel the aroma of the spices, take a ride on a camel and really be lost in the whole culture and vibe of Marrakesh.I look foward to a day when I tick this beautiful place off my bucket list, until then I will continue to travel there with my imagination...





















Pics from #marrakech on instagram

OKAVANGO DELTA,BOTSWANA.

This is literaly in my home ground(Botswana),but I have never been, let me tell you, it is an oasis, talk about a  diverse combination of flora and fauna, with its outstretched grassy plains, the seasonal inflowing of the Okavango River into the delta, it is a habit to a variety of wildlife, birds and vegetation. It is a marvel, a masterpiece of creation, and it will be an honour to visit and get lost in the essence of this place.

What appeal to me the most( I suppose I speak for many people) about the Okavango delta is its natural state, undamaged and left alone condition, beckoning nature enthusiats to truly feel the "being" of the place.





 
















Until I tick the Okavango delta off my bucket list, I will continue to imagine and dream.

Last but not least, I would like to travel to:

TUSCANY , ITALY

Ever since I watched the movie Under the Tuscan sun, Tuscany got a grip on my heart, the charming vineyards, the green rolling hills, the historic homes, really the whole dramatic landscape of Tuscany mesmerise me. I see it as a place of wonder and refreshment.








































I imagine exploring the fabulous landscapes of Tuscany in a convertible, wearing a chick headscarf and sunglasses( like they do in the movies)......oh my!! 

These places are my top favourites at the moment, but I have other favourite places I would love to travel to : 

Bali - Indonesia

Phuket Thailand

Maasai Mara - Kenya

Until then, my imagination will travel on behalf of my physical self.




If you feel inclined you can support my content creation on:

PAYPAL: @tshephoyamegakebao1

Thanks for always coming back to my corner!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY MORNING ROUTINE VS MY GOALS MORNING ROUTINE

GRANNY DEAREST

EASY, CREAMY ORANGE SCONES